- Login to the Admin dashboard and goto the /diag.html page.
- Check the Thumbprint Info page. Look in the “Number of pending tpd files” column. Any values greater than 0 could indicate an issue with the Thumbprint database.
- Open up the SonicWall file folder on your hard drive and locate the collab folder.
- Goto Start–>All Programs–>SonicWall Email Security–>StopAllSESServices and click on that icon to run the routine to stop SonicWall Services.
- Go back to the SonicWall file folder and delete the collab folder.
- Goto Start–>All Programs–>SonicWall Email Security–>StartAllSESServices and click on that icon to run the routine to START SonicWall Services.
- Program should create a new collab folder.
- Open a CMD prompt and navigate to the SonicWall folder and run this command: “mlfworkr -rebuildcollabdb all” and hit ENTER
- Go back in the dashboard and check to see that the diag screen for thumbprints is all 0’s and then check back in about an hour to see if the Thumbprints have downloaded and installed correctly.