The quickest way to solve new crashing problems with Internet Explorer is to reset it to defaults.
Here is how you do that:
- Exit out of all programs, especially Internet Explorer windows because this is the program you’ll be resetting.
- Click the Start Menu and click Run or put your cursor in the Start Search box (Vista)
- Type “inetcpl.cpl” and hit ENTER
- The Internet Options dialog box will appear.
- Click on the Advanced tab
- Under Reset Internet Explorer settings, click Reset. Then click Reset again.
- Once it’s finished resetting all your settings Close the dialog box
- Startup Internet Explorer again and try going to the crashing website again.