“There was a problem reading one or more of your reminders . . .”
Event ID 25
Open the calendar. Goto View–>Current View–>Recurring Appointments
- CTRL+A to Select All and copy
- Open a new email and paste all the reccuring appointments into the email. Send them to yourself.
- Go back to the calender and reselect all the reccuring appointments and delete them.
- Close Outlook and then reopen and the error should have gone away, if it isn’t gone then you did not delete all of them.
- Open the email and select all the attached appointments, (click on the first, then scroll to the last and click while holding shift to Select All)
- Drag them to the calender you wish them to be in and drop them in.
- Check your calendar to make sure they made it back in.