Here’s a winner of a Facebook hack.
To invite ALL of your friends to a Group, Event or Page:
- Click on Invite or Suggest or whatever. Wait for the window to open.
- Copy/Paste the code below into your browser address bar behind the window (where you type website addresses):
- All of your friends will be selected. Click OK and you’re done.
NOTE: There is another code that will work as well:
Updated 9/4/2010: Some people are saying that the codes don’t work anymore, but I can tell you right now they do work for me so maybe this is a new thing with newer facebook accounts, or maybe it’s your browser. One thing to keep in mind about the above two codes: Your Invites go into a queue so they can take a while to process and show up at the invited persons’ accounts.
Also, if the above doesn’t work, then there are plugins you can get for at least two browsers which everyone agrees should do the trick:
Facebook Invite All Plugin for Google Chrome
Invite All Friends Plugin for Mozilla Firefox
And…there is also a “new” method floating around the net, which is actually just the same old trick in a different way. I believe that this trick works well for people with Macs.
1. Click on Invite or Suggest or whatever. Wait for the window to open.
2. Rt-Click on any friend and click “Open in New Tab” (This opens just the Suggestion window)