These steps are for when the device is available to connect with a cable. It’s more reliable than a strictly wireless setup.
1. Connect the device to the server with the USB cable.
2. After detection and installation, open the BB Manager.
3. In the Manager, add the user’s account to the software.
4. Prompts with message: “Click Device Management within a users account to assign to a device, associate the device with the user’s messaging account and install the appropriate service books.”
5. So, rt-click the user and Assign Device
6. Enterprise Activation should start shortly. If not, then Rt-click the user and select Resend Service Books
7. After a short wait, the display on the BB will show the Enterprise Activation screen.
8. Wait for it to complete. DONE